Select Page

Public Records Request

The Clerk of the Board handles Public Records Requests in compliance with California’s Public Records Act.  If you wish to make a public record request, we encourage you complete the Public Records Request Form and return it to the Clerk of the Board via Mail, fax or email to:

Clerk of the Board
128 Sun Street, Ste. 101
Salinas, CA, 93901
Fax: (831) 755-1322

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, SVSWA staff are teleworking. As a result, agency records are not available for inspection at the SVSWA’s offices at this time. The public can still request to obtain agency records in electronic format by completing the request form below. Some records of the agency are not maintained in electronic format and may not be readily accessible to staff for production at this time. SVSWA staff will make best efforts to respond to all records requests in a timely manner. Additionally, responses to requests made by US mail or via fax may be delayed due to potential delays in receipt. Members of the public are strongly encouraged to make the requests via email.

Public Records Request Form