52654 Jolon Rd.
King City, CA 93930
Four miles West of King City on Jolon Road
Highway 101 South for approximately 45 miles to Jolon Road. West on Jolon Road for 3 miles, landfill entrance road on the right
From King City:
Highway 101 North to Jolon Road. West on Jolon Road for 3 miles, landfill entrance road on the right.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
CLOSED on Sunday and on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Agricultural Waste
- Appliances (stoves, washing machines, water heaters, etc.)
- Asphalt (limited quantities accepted)
- Concrete Rubble (limited quantities accepted)
- Construction & Demolition Debris
- Electronics (computers, TV’s, monitors, etc.)
- Mattresses and Box Springs
- Recycling (separated): Paper, Plastic and Glass containers, and Metal Cans
- Ridged Plastics
- Scrap Metal
- Tires (without rims)
- Wood (clean), tree stumps and branches
- Yard waste (grass clippings, leaves, weeds, etc.)
- Batteries: Household and Automotive
- Oil: Used Motor Oil & Filters
- Paint (latex only)